Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Inspiration for my dissertations...(Why I 'm writing these blogs)

I feel obligated to share information like that on this page as I am married, have a mother, sister, daughters, cousins, aunts, and friends and I believe that they are each entitled to the best that God has and should not feel the need to settle for craziness. Women indeed out number men in most any setting and therefore often lower their standards for the purpose of companionship. This is not consistent with God's perfect will for your lives. He calls you a "good thing" and a blessing to be found. So the words I share are to encourage you and remind you of your God given worth and value. This is not to blast men,but to inform women! #FromMyHeart

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Certainly many of us women needs this.

    ReplyDelete